So, we've been trying to think of a new name for our blog. "The Newlyweds" just doesn't seem to fit since we have a baby and it's been over a year since we got married. It's kinda funny how fast the "newlywed" phase went by!! Anyway, we've decided (I mean I've decided) to open the floor to anyone who thinks they have a catchy title for our blog (one of us doesn't really care for any of the bright ideas the other one keeps coming up with and that person has exhausted their supply of bright ideas). If you think of some thing let us know!!
Friday, October 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Steinmart!
Steins & Son
The Neutch Daily Times
A Day in the Life of LDS
Sorry! I'm on bedrest...I've got nothing better to do...I'll keep thinking of more!
Thanks Melissa!!!
Post a Comment