Dying Easter Eggs!

Luke and I had a ton of fun coloring eggs! I was half scared the entire time that he was going to dump the colors over, but we were very careful - there wasn't a mess at all! It was only after the eggs had dried, we were putting stickers on to further decorate them and he figured out that if he pushed hard enough, he could crack the shell and make holes in them. We were done at that point!

Luke and I had a ton of fun coloring eggs! I was half scared the entire time that he was going to dump the colors over, but we were very careful - there wasn't a mess at all! It was only after the eggs had dried, we were putting stickers on to further decorate them and he figured out that if he pushed hard enough, he could crack the shell and make holes in them. We were done at that point!

After the Easter service at Grace we drove down to Grandma and Grandpa Steinmeyer's house to spend Easter day there. Luke had a golf set waiting for him that he loved! He had so much fun running around the front yard with Uncle Jimmy! He did NOT want to come inside when it was time to eat!



No comments:
Post a Comment