Friday, October 03, 2008

Hi Everyone!

Just wanted to let you know that we have some dear friends who have a great need. The Coates family is here for Seminary and have made it through their first year and will be able to complete this semester, but after December will have to go home (Canada) for good. Please check out their blog - maybe you can meet some of their needs. We love this family and don't want to see them have to go home half way through!

Thanks!

2 comments:

The Robinson Clan said...

Hi Danielle,
So sorry I haven't kept in touch!!! I see you and your family are doing really well!!! Congratulations on your upcoming pregnancy, I'm so excited for you and not sure how you do it. After having one I think Scott and I are done:) It's so much fun, but lots of hard work at the same time and that scares me terribly to throw another one in the mix:) Anyway, hope all is well and talk to you soon.
Love,
Chari

Anonymous said...

Danielle,

Thanks so much for the compliment. I took some cake classes about two years ago and fell in love with it, it's so much fun!!

I can't believe you have it in you to wait to find out. I give you major props. That would be very fun. I remember when I had Riley the doctor says, "It's a girl!!" And I thought to myself, well I already new that! Are you hoping for a girl this time? And if it is, are you done? I want four total, call me crazy! I have 12 days left to go with this little girl and then I will have my hands full. It's great keeping in touch with you!!