Congratulations!! She is just adorable! And I'm so excited she's a she - we need more girls in this family.
Bethany is so adorable!!! Congratulations!! Yeah for another girl in the family!!!
Bethany is darling! Congratulations on your newest gift from God!
Hi Danielle and Dannny! Congrats on the arrival of your beautiful baby girl Bethany! She is so precious! We are so excited for you guys!!!
Congrats on your sweet little daughter. Bethany is adorable and I'm sure you're going to have quite a good helper on your hands with Luke.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Congratulations!! She is just adorable! And I'm so excited she's a she - we need more girls in this family.
Bethany is so adorable!!! Congratulations!! Yeah for another girl in the family!!!
Bethany is darling! Congratulations on your newest gift from God!
Hi Danielle and Dannny! Congrats on the arrival of your beautiful baby girl Bethany! She is so precious! We are so excited for you guys!!!
Congrats on your sweet little daughter. Bethany is adorable and I'm sure you're going to have quite a good helper on your hands with Luke.
Post a Comment