We are happy to announce that Danielle is pregnant with our 3rd child. You might ask, "Didn't you just have a baby?" Yes, we did. Bethany is now 6 months old and she will have a not so much younger brother or sister. We have been reminded that life is a gift from the Lord. Psalm 127:3-5 says, "Behold, children are a gift of the Lord, the fruit of the womb is a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior, so are the children of one's youth. How blessed is the man who makes his quiver full of them; they will not be ashamed when they speak with their enemies in the gate." Our plans and ways are often not the same as His. Yet, we trust that God's plan for our lives is what is best for us and joyfully receive his good gifts. Though this blessing will come with challenges and difficulties, we are confident that God will provide for our needs and will not give us more than we can handle. We would appreciate your prayers as we anticipate the newest Steinmeyer. Our prayer is that our children will grow to love the Lord and will become piercing arrows of influence in the world for the Kingdom of God.
We do not have an official due date yet, but we will let you know soon and get the ticker up as well.
The Steinmeyers
9 comments:
I believe a congratulations is in order!! You will be just fine with a new addition and you have nine months to prepare! I know you probably have a million friends, but if you ever need any help with anything, I'm here for you. I know your babies will keep you busy!! Congrats again Danielle! Love you!
Welcome to the club! We are excited for you guys. Looks like Stonefire is in order sometime in the near future to celebrate :) Our treat this time :}
Wow, congratulations!
This is such fantastic news!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
oops! I was so excited, that I hit send too soon!
I just wanted to add that we are all blessed by the children brought up in the Lord to further His kingdom! Thank you for your faithfulness to God's structure of family!
Wow Danielle that is awesome!!! You are one great mommy and I'm sure that you will adjust to having two little ones around:) Congrats Steinmeyers!!!
YAY YAY YAY!!! I am so excited for you ALL!! YAY YAY YAY!!!!
Congratulations!!!! God knows what we can handle and you are such a good Mommy Danielle! I hope it is a girl, they will be such good friends. If it is a boy, they can protect their sister! I'm praying that this time will be a great blessing to you!
Congrats guys! We just found out we're pregnant again too--we're gonna have some BUSY days ahead of us! Three kids three and under...fun times! =) Congrats again!
Post a Comment