Friday, June 13, 2008

Hi again Everyone!

Thank you for your prayers and your encouragement over the past day. We really appreciate all the love and support you have given us. I had my follow-up appointment today and it went extremely well. We have WONDERFUL news: the doctors in the ER were wrong!! I am still pregnant! The doctor today did another ultrasound and found a tiny, tiny little baby with a heart beat!!! It was a completely overwhelming feeling to see that little heart beat after being told on Wednesday with certainty that the baby was gone. All things pointed towards a miscarriage in the ER - the doctors even cancelled my first "official" prenatal appointment, they were so sure I had miscarried. The doctor today said everything looks great and normal. I'll have another follow-up appointment next week and then expect to continue with normal prenatal appointments. We are obviously very, very thankful the doctors were wrong and that the Lord has sustained this baby through all the signs of a miscarriage as well as all the tests that were done. We praise God for His abundant mercy in giving us this child. Again, thank you all for your prayers during this time in our lives. Please pray that this baby will continue to grow healthy and strong!

With utmost praise to our Savior, Creator, and Almighty God,

Danny and Danielle

2 comments:

Crystal DuBois said...

What a roller coaster! I am so happy to hear this wonderful news.

Kathy said...

Hi Danielle
Holly gave me your blog site. So excited to see your little family...and that it is growing. Congratulations!!! Also great to see Luke and your parents on this blog. what fun!!
When I get back to the mainland maybe I can meet you and Holly for lunch or dinner sometime? I would love that.
I get back in the Fall.
Glad you are doing good and are happy.
Love
Kathy Clark