Our Anniversary Gift
Friday was our 3 year wedding anniversary and we received the best gift ever!! I found out that morning that I am pregnant! I waited until that evening to suprise Danny with Luke in his "Bik Broder" shirt. Needless to say, Danny was more than thrilled!! We are so thankful the Lord has seen fit to answer our prayers by blessing us with another addition to our family! We get to meet this little one Feb 2!
6 comments:
Again and again------>> WHAAOOOOO!!!
I am so excited for you guys!! Bik Broader Luke is going to LOVE it!!
Yeah! We are so excited for you, Danny and Luke! Congratulations again!
YIPPEE!!! Congrats, we're so excited for you! my mom told me about Danny's announcement in church on Sunday...she said he was super cute and excited! I wish I was there! :(
I've been thinking lately: When am I going to see a pregnancy announcement on their blog?" And there is was!
HUGE CONGRATS!!! Hope you are feeling well! :)
Congratulations! We would love to get together with you guys some time soon and get to know you better! - Lauren
CONGRATULATIONS!!
How exciting! Love the big brother shirt. So cute!
Post a Comment