Kevin and Ashley's Wedding!
My brother, Kevin and his fiance (now wife!), Ashley were married this past Saturday. They had the cutest flower girl and ring bearer I have ever seen! (I'm only slightly biased!) These two were so cute together. Luke thought she was so pretty and would say "cuuute" as he gave her a hug. If he could have, he would have stood there giving her a hug all day long!
My brother, Kevin and his fiance (now wife!), Ashley were married this past Saturday. They had the cutest flower girl and ring bearer I have ever seen! (I'm only slightly biased!) These two were so cute together. Luke thought she was so pretty and would say "cuuute" as he gave her a hug. If he could have, he would have stood there giving her a hug all day long!




2 comments:
He looks so grown up! I can't believe it!
You all look so great!! Luke is too cute int that little tux!! I'm glad you had a good time with your parents and at the wedding!! I'll catch up with you soon!
Post a Comment