Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Cool Dude Luke



The other day, Luke put on Daddy's shoes, stuck his sunglasses on his head and was ready to go!




I had been cleaning up in the kitchen one morning and realized it had been a little too quiet for a little too long! I peeked into Luke's room and I found this contented little boy climbing into his hamper. I think he likes it as a tent!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

cathy said...

Love the new picture!! I can't wait to go camping too!! I'm going to put our ticker up too!!
Talk to you soon!

Lauren said...

Hehehe...that one picture with his leg and just the bat showing makes it look like he's a baby pirate with a pegleg! ARRRRGH!

I hope everyone's finally feeling better and that Rock Creek will be the usual great time.

Congratulate us...I actually went into a Sporting Goods store today (no, I wasn't lost) to buy SLEEPING BAGS! Oooooooh.

ann herman said...

Cute kid!!! I love the golf clubs, Henry has a set of his own as well. Here's our email naherr524@yahoo.com. You can also check out our website at www.theherrmannfamily.spaces.live.com. Talk to you soon.
Anni