
Danny has very fond memories of being little and playing with his own little shaving kit alongside his dad. So for Luke's birthday we got him a shaving kit that comes complete with a blowdryer, hairclippers and more! We love our little boy and are amazed at how fast the past two years have flown by!



2 comments:
Hi Danielle!! This is Kristi Rush, formerly Kristi Kelley. How are you?? I just started a blog myself and I remembered that you had one, can you believe I guessed the name of it? I was so proud of myself. Anyway, it is so fun to see pictures of your family. You all look so happy, and congratulations on the pregnancy, that's so exciting. I'm pregnant again too and I had a similar experience to you it sounds, it was so scary. Well I just wanted to say hi and once again congratulations!!!
Danielle, where did you get the shaving kit for Luke. Bryce would just love that.
Post a Comment